Lead the charge for the next wave of disruption with a career at Shabodi.
5G is the most significant innovation since the smartphone, powering new-age digital economy and experiences in industry 4.0. Shabodi is the first-to-market with a patent-pending platform that enables developers to build and deploy next-gen applications for 5G networks. This platform will transform how applications are enabled on networks, especially 5G. It will leverage 5G‘s core and Radio Access Network (e.g. O-RAN) to enable optimized network services for end user applications.
Shabodi is a well-funded, institutionally-backed startup led by a team of former industry heavyweights from Cisco, Juniper Networks, Nortel, EY and Macquarie Group with two start-up exits and 4 patents under their belts.
Team Shabodi is looking for Java MicroServices Developers to join our rapidly growing team of innovators and disruptors of the new technology ecosystem.
- Design and develop assigned software modules
- Unit testing, deployment, and monitoring of modules
- Communicate with Product Owner and business teams to understand software development needs
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and ensure up-to-date status reporting
- Document key decisions, alert risks, seek clarifications to resolve issues
- Research new technologies and design choices and influence architecture decisions by making contributing to all stages of development
Domain Skills Required:
- Experience in the telecom domain and 5G knowledge and understanding will be preferred
Development Skills Required:
- Minimum of 5+ years hands on experience with core Java & J2EE skills and well versed on design patterns and related frameworks
- Experience with Spring-Boot and Microservices
- Good knowledge of API development and Kong API Gateway with authentication plugins Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Good knowledge and experience of oAuth2 and related concepts including scopes, user roles
- Good understanding of security including writing secure software, APIsecurity, encryption and other security aspects
- Experience installing, configuring, administering, monitoring, and troubleshooting message brokers, ESB such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Experience working with cloud and containerization technologies including AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Paired Programming
- Experience working with Scrum APM practices and tools including Jira, Confluence, Git etc. Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems
Soft Skills Required:
- Team player
- Excellent communication to collaborate seamlessly with a diverse and global team
- Enthusiasm to make a difference in a startup environment with minimal supervision and out of the box thinking
- Interest in becoming a key contributor at the foundational stage of a startup’s journey
The Shabodi Promise:
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities