5G is the most significant innovation since the smartphone, powering new-age digital economy and experiences in industry 4.0. Shabodi is the first-to-market with a patent-pending platform that enables developers to build and deploy next-gen applications for 5G networks. This platform will transform how applications are enabled on networks, especially 5G. It will leverage 5G‘s core and Radio Access Network (e.g. O-RAN) to enable optimized network services for end user applications.
Shabodi is a well-funded, institutionally-backed startup led by a team of former industry heavyweights from Cisco, Juniper Networks, Nortel, EY and Macquarie Group with two start-up exits and 4 patents under their belts.
Team Shabodi is looking for ML Engineers to join our rapidly growing team of innovators and disruptors of the new technology ecosystem.
- Consulting with managers to determine and refine machine learning objectives
- Designing machine learning systems and self-running artificial intelligence (AI) software to automate predictive models
- Transforming data science prototypes and applying appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Ensuring that algorithms generate accurate user recommendations
- Turning unstructured data into useful information by auto-tagging images and text-to-speech conversions
- Solving complex problems with multi-layered data sets, as well as optimizing existing machine learning libraries and frameworks
- Developing ML algorithms to analyze huge volumes of historical data to make predictions
- Running tests, performing statistical analysis, and interpreting test results
- Documenting machine learning processes
- Keeping abreast of developments in machine learning
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field
- Master’s degree in computational linguistics, data analytics, or similar will be preferred
- At least two years’ experience as a machine learning engineer
- Advanced proficiency with Python, Java, and R code writing
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Paired Programming
- Experience working with Scrum APM practices and tools including Jira, Confluence, Git etc.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills
- Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Team player
- Excellent communication to collaborate seamlessly with a diverse and global team
- Enthusiasm to make a difference in a startup environment with minimal supervision and out of the box thinking
- Interest in becoming a key contributor at the foundational stage of a startup’s journey