Lead the charge for the next wave of disruption with a career at Shabodi.
5G is the most significant innovation since the smartphone, powering new-age digital economy and experiences in industry 4.0. Shabodi is the first-to-market with a patent-pending platform that enables developers to build and deploy next-gen applications for 5G networks. This platform will transform how applications are enabled on networks, especially 5G. It will leverage 5G‘s core and Radio Access Network (e.g. O-RAN) to enable optimized network services for end user applications.
Shabodi is a well-funded, institutionally-backed startup led by a team of former industry heavyweights from Cisco, Juniper Networks, Nortel, EY and Macquarie Group with two start-up exits and 4 patents under their belts.
Team Shabodi is looking for Quality Engineers to join our rapidly growing team of innovators and disruptors of the new technology ecosystem.
- Assessing current products or services and identifying quality issues
- Determining performance indicators for a product or service’s quality
- Recommending solutions to quality issues
- Managing product improvement projects from start to finish
- Preparing quality reports for senior management
- Attending training sessions to learn the best practices for how to improve the quality of products and services
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ experience as QA engineer with testing in diverse environment including web applications, devices and Real-Time systems
- Ability to write scripts for configuring, flashing and testing systems
- Experience with Performance and Security testing in addition to Functional testing
- Problem-solving skills to find solutions for various quality issues
- Understanding of 3GPP/5G network management, including Radio configuration, QoS management, SLA management, Netconf, SNMP, directives will be preferred
- Working level knowledge of different 3GPP defined protocol layer & stack, specification is an asset; Working knowledge of 5G/4G technologies on Radio side and Transport side
Agile Skills Required:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with Agile mindset
- Experience working with Scrum APM practices and tools including Jira, Confluence, Git etc.
- Possess knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Should have knowledge in software application development process with understanding of REST API calls
Soft Skills Required:
- Leadership skills to manage other team members
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong multitasking skills to transition between jobs without compromising quality standards
- Time management and organization skills
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication to collaborate seamlessly with a diverse and global team
- Enthusiasm to make a difference in a startup environment with minimal supervision and out of the box thinking
- Interest in becoming a key contributor at the foundational stage of a startup’s journey
The Shabodi Promise:
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities