5G is the most significant innovation since the smartphone, powering new-age digital economy and experiences in industry 4.0. Shabodi is the first-to-market with a patent-pending platform that enables developers to build and deploy next-gen applications for 5G networks. This platform will transform how applications are enabled on networks, especially 5G. It will leverage 5G‘s core and Radio Access Network (e.g. O-RAN) to enable optimized network services for end user applications.
Shabodi is a well-funded, institutionally-backed startup led by a team of former industry heavyweights from Cisco, Juniper Networks, Nortel, EY and Macquarie Group with two start-up exits and 4 patents under their belts.
Team Shabodi is looking for Real Time Software Developer C++ to join our rapidly growing team of innovators and disruptors of the new technology ecosystem.
- Design and develop assigned software modules
- Unit testing, deployment, and monitoring of modules
- Communicate with Product Owner and business teams to understand software development needs
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and ensure up-to-date status reporting
- Document key decisions, alert risks, seek clarifications to resolve issues
- Research new technologies and design choices and influence architecture decisions by making contributing to all stages of development
- Experience in developing real time software
- Languages and operating systems such as Linux, C, C++ etc
- Understanding of 5G/LTE architecture
- Understanding of Core Network protocols
- Understanding of Radio Network protocols for 5G: IMS, 3GPP, O-RAN
- Experience in developing or integrating with real-time systems
- Experience in developing with Software Defined Network Elements
- Development of real time products in networking world
- Understanding of Network protocols and access (MPLS, OpenBGP, OpenFlow) will be preferred
- Understanding of networking principles and concepts (SDN-WAN, SDN, labelling, routing etc.) will be preferred
- Understanding of 3GPP/5G network management, including Radio configuration, QoS management, SLA management, Netconf, SNMP, directives will be preferred
- Team player
- Excellent communication to collaborate seamlessly with a diverse and global team
- Enthusiasm to make a difference in a startup environment with minimal supervision and out of the box thinking
- Interest in becoming a key contributor at the foundational stage of a startup’s journey