5G is the most significant innovation since the smartphone, powering new-age digital economy and experiences in industry 4.0. Shabodi is the first-to-market with a patent-pending platform that enables developers to build and deploy next-gen applications for 5G networks. This platform will transform how applications are enabled on networks, especially 5G. It will leverage 5G‘s core and Radio Access Network (e.g. O-RAN) to enable optimized network services for end user applications.
Shabodi is a well-funded, institutionally-backed startup led by a team of former industry heavyweights from Cisco, Juniper Networks, Nortel, EY and Macquarie Group with two start-up exits and 4 patents under their belts.
Team Shabodi is looking for Java Networking Engineer to join our rapidly growing team of innovators and disruptors of the new technology ecosystem.
- Design and develop assigned software modules
- Unit testing, deployment, and monitoring of modules
- Communicate with Product Owner and business teams to understand software development needs
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and ensure up-to-date status reporting
- Document key decisions, alert risks, seek clarifications to resolve issues
- Research new technologies and design choices and influence architecture decisions by making contributing to all stages of development
- Knowledge and working experience in Network Management (OSS, NMS, EMS, FCAPS, CFM, SNMP, NETCONF, YANG) is a must
- Experience in the telecom domain and 5G knowledge and understanding will be preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years hands on experience with core Java & J2EE skills and well versed on design patterns and related frameworks
- Experience with Spring-Boot and Microservices
- Good knowledge of API development and Kong API Gateway with authentication plugins
- Knowledge and work experience of Network Management (OSS, NMS, EMS, FCAPS, CFM, SNMP, NETCONF, YANG)
- Strong experience in server-side development in Java
- Familiar with Messaging services (e.g., Kafka, Google pub/sub, RabbitMQ)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) principles.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Good knowledge and experience of oAuth2 and related concepts including scopes, user roles
- Good understanding of security including writing secure software, API security, encryption and other security aspects
- Experience working with cloud and containerization technologies including AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Paired Programming
- Experience working with Scrum APM practices and tools including Jira, Confluence, Git etc.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills
- Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Team player
- Excellent communication to collaborate seamlessly with a diverse and global team
- Enthusiasm to make a difference in a startup environment with minimal supervision and out of the box thinking
- Interest in becoming a key contributor at the foundational stage of a startup’s journey