Enterprises are accelerating their digital transformation initiatives by leveraging the power of Advanced Networks- LTE, 5G/6G, and Wifi 6/7. Shabodi’s first-to-market, Application Enablement Platform (AEP), enables developers to build network-aware applications that leverage the network programmability of such advanced networks. Shabodi’s AEP lowers the cost of deploying applications across such networks, providing a seamless end-user experience, irrespective of the underlying network.
This is the opportunity to work with a venture-backed market leader in a fast-growing market segment, providing the building blocks for a brand-new ecosystem. Shabodi’s market-leading AEP enables the new 5G economy, led by a seasoned team of industry experts- Nortel, Cisco, Juniper Networks and venture-backed by CEAS Investments, Blumberg Capital, SineWave ventures, Counterview Capital and Shasta Ventures. $14 million plus in venture funding, raised YTD.
Primarily provides pre-sales technical support for Shabodi’s AEP Platform, for wireless, enterprise deployments. Uses indepth product knowledge of 4G/5G, provide technical expertise to customers through sales presentations and product demonstrations. Assists the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and may prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer
products/applications/solutions. May build, demo applications to demonstrate the capabilities of Shabodi’s Application Enablement Platform (AEP), often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for a client.
- Act as a Shabodi Application Enablement Platform (AEP) technical expert towards the customer
- Act as a 4G/5G network specialist towards customer
- Capture and articulate customer requirements
- Act as a POC specialist and can complete all aspects of a POC at an expert level as needed to ensure a successful POC
- Provide expert level review and input for advanced technology or complicated technical sections in a Customer Proposal
- Provide creative and customized demonstrations tailored to the customer environment; provide feedback to CSE for potential enhancements to the demo systems
- The position is based in Atlanta Georgia with very limited remote working opportunities.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical expert
- Enable discussion for designing of custom-made solution with AEP
What Skills You Bring
- 3-5 years applicable experience in 4G/5G networking.
- 3-5 years applicable experience in programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, alternative educational programs may be accepted at the discretion of the department VP.
- Ability to create bespoke applications using Shabodi’s AEP for demonstration purposes