Enterprises are accelerating their digital transformation initiatives by leveraging the power of Advanced Networks- LTE, 5G/6G, and Wifi 6/7. Shabodi’s first-to-market, Application Enablement Platform (AEP), enables developers to build network-aware applications that leverage the network programmability of such advanced networks. Shabodi’s AEP lowers the cost of deploying applications across such networks, providing a seamless end-user experience, irrespective of the underlying network.
This is the opportunity to work with a venture-backed market leader in a fast-growing market segment, providing the building blocks for a brand-new ecosystem. Shabodi’s market-leading AEP enables the new 5G economy, led by a seasoned team of industry experts- Nortel, Cisco, Juniper Networks and venture-backed by CEAS Investments, Blumberg Capital, SineWave ventures, Counterview Capital and Shasta Ventures. $14 million plus in venture funding, raised YTD.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and develop assigned software modules.
- Unit testing, deployment and monitoring of modules.
- Communicate with Product Owner and business to understand requirements.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and ensure up to date status reporting.
- Document key decisions, raise risks and get clarifications to resolve amicably.
- Research new technologies and design choices and influence architecture decisions by making contribution in all stages of development.
- Team player
- Communication – to work with a diverse & global team.
- Excited to make a difference by working in a startup environment – minimal supervision, out of box thinker.
- Interested in becoming a key contributor, at the foundational stage of a start-up’s journey.
- Minimum 5+ years hands on experience with core Java & J2EE skills and well versed on design patterns and related frameworks.
- Experience with Microservices architectural pattern and Spring-Boot framework.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases. Experience data modelling for a large enterprise product.
- Good knowledge and experience of oAuth2 and related concepts including scopes, user roles; Good understanding of security including writing secure software, API security, encryption and other security aspects.
- Experience installing, configuring, administering, monitoring, and troubleshooting message brokers, ESB such as RabbitMQ or Kafka. Good understanding of Event Driven Architecture with related patterns.
- Good understanding of concurrency problems and how to solve them in architecture and implementation.
- Experience working with cloud and containerization technologies including AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol with experience in HTTPs, HTTP2.
- Experienced in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies. Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Paired Programming
- Experience working with Scrum APM practices and tools including Jira, Confluence, Git etc.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Self-starter who can work independently with good communication skills.