Enterprises are accelerating their digital transformation initiatives by leveraging the power of Advanced Networks- LTE, 5G/6G, and Wifi 6/7. Shabodi’s first-to-market, Application Enablement Platform (AEP), enables developers to build network-aware applications that leverage the network programmability of such advanced networks. Shabodi’s AEP lowers the cost of deploying applications across such networks, providing a seamless end-user experience, irrespective of the underlying network.
This is the opportunity to work with a venture-backed market leader in a fast-growing market segment, providing the building blocks for a brand-new ecosystem. Shabodi’s market-leading AEP enables the new 5G economy, led by a seasoned team of industry experts- Nortel, Cisco, Juniper Networks and venture-backed by CEAS Investments, Blumberg Capital, SineWave ventures, Counterview Capital and Shasta Ventures. $14 million plus in venture funding, raised YTD.
Roles and responsibilities
- Actively looking for security vulnerabilities in our applications, reporting and describing possible solutions.
- Design and maintain our security infrastructure.
- Keep abreast with latest development in field of security in 5G and Advanced Network landscape. Keep an eye out for the latest vulnerabilities and remedies in the field.
- Ensure secure architecture by code reviews, testing and fix by POCs architecture revamp etc.
- Development, unit testing, deployment and monitoring of modules.
- Communicate with Product Owner and business to understand security requirements are in roadmap, prioritized and security posture continuously improves.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and ensure up to date status reporting.
- Document key decisions, raise risks and get clarifications to resolve amicably.
- Research new technologies and design choices and influence architecture decisions by making contribution in all stages of development.
Domain Skills – Security
- Good understanding of authentication protocols including but not limited to oAuth, SAML, PKI, OpenID etc. Good understanding of 4G and 5G authentication including 5G-AKA, EAP-AKA, EAP-TLS.
- Good understanding of PKI infrastructure, Public/Private Certificate Authorities, Key Management Services, Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Role Based Access Control, Attribute Based Access Control etc.
- Deep understanding of transport layer security including TLS / SSL.
- Good understanding of security standards defined in 3GPP specifications including subscriber identity concealment, roaming interface and payload security, key infrastructure, encryption standards etc.
- Good understanding and experience with 5G Security Architecture including new authentication framework, subscriber privacy, service-based architecture and interconnect security, integration protection of user plane etc.
- Good understanding of infrastructure / cloud infrastructure security including network infrastructure, network traffic, network consumers. Security of network traffic including network, application-level security.
- Experience of coding using Java / JEE, Python or Go
- Experience with RESTful API development
- Experience working with cloud and containerization technologies including AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Improve quality of existing code base through debugging, re-factoring, and improving unit and system tests
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with Agile mindset.
- Experience working with Scrum APM practices and tools including Jira, Confluence, Git etc.
- Team player
- Communication – to work with a diverse & global team.
- Excited to make a difference by working in a startup environment – minimal supervision, out of box thinker.
- Interested in becoming a key contributor, at the foundational stage of a start-up’s journey.